Q. What is H2 Innovate?
H2 Innovate connects founders of fast-growing startups and senior operators from the H2 network to facilitate the sharing of industry expertise and advisory insights. Participants include founders from H2's extended entrepreneur community and experienced leaders from H2's member network across leading innovation hubs globally. Our program community consists of the following groups:
- Founders: entrepreneurs of fast-growing startups scaling in large global markets from H2's extended community
- Advisors: experienced operators and domain experts from H2's global member network
- Partners: leading investors and organizations supporting innovation ecosystems around the world
Q. What are the profiles of Advisors and Founders participating in H2 Innovate?
- Founders: entrepreneurs including Founder/CEOs from current startups in H2’s member network and those affiliated with participating partner organizations
- Advisors: experienced operators and domain experts affiliated with leading startups and top global firms in H2’s member network worldwide
Q. What is the participation model for Founders?
H2 Innovate offers participating Founders a targeted and time-efficient participation model for engaging with qualified and experienced operators to tap relevant industry expertise around company growth playbooks. Curated connections between Founders and Advisors are facilitated through the completion of an Advisor Inquiry allowing for the capture of relevant information and distribution into our Advisor Inquiry Stream for matching purposes. Based on fit/availability of relevant Advisors, introductions will be made 1:1 in support of joint participation in a structured Advisory Session (default: 30-min VC per match).
Each Advisor Inquiry will include a short summary of the and covering one or more of the following categories:
- Customer Development
- International Markets
- Monetization & Revenue Growth
- Platforms & Channel Marketing
- Product Strategy
- Talent & Team Development
- User Growth & Engagement
Q. What is the participation model for Advisors?
H2 Innovate offers participating Advisors (opted-in H2 members) a flexible, targeted and time-efficient participation model for engaging with participating Founders of qualified startups based on their expertise/availability. Advisors will have access to and receive updates on our global Advisor Inquiry Stream consisting of active Advisor Inquiries and based on fit/availability and approval will receive introductions to relevant Founders in support of joint participation in a structured Advisory Session (default: 30-min VC per approved match).
During our extended beta period, we are currently working with a limited set of initial Advisors globally and will be opening up opt-in opportunities for additional H2 members in current/active operating roles to participate in conjunction with this year’s Global Summit in November.