H2 Insights (currently in beta) is a global innovation program designed to drive the growth and commercialization of next generation products and services in the digital domain. Our program community consists of the following core groups:
- Startups: leading early to growth stage companies in top global entrepreneurial hubs.
- Advisors: industry leaders and domain experts from H2's global member network.
- Partners: top investors, multinational corporates, and growth services firms from H2's partner network.
Our Advisor Platform connects startups to qualified advisors and partners on a global basis to support company growth and commercialization efforts across top technology markets globally, Our engagement model incorporates a combination of sounding board sessions, advisory engagements, and company briefings to drive successful outcomes:
- Sounding Board Sessions: designed as single sessions with members of advisor network to gain input on relevant company priorities or challenges.
- Advisory Engagements: matched engagements against specific areas with advisors who commit to being available on agreed-upon terms over a specific period of time (default 6 months).
- Quarterly Briefings: initial kickoff call with H2 Insights team to capture objectives and relevant background information, followed by quarterly check-ins to support successful engagement.
Please visit our FAQ page for more information detailsing our Advisor Platform offering.
Our Advisor Platform features the following unique components for participating Startups:
- Qualified Advisor Network: top execs and entrepreneurs from H2’s member network, residing in major tech markets and startups hubs across the US, Europe, Asia, and Latin America.
- Targeted & Flexible Engagements: ability to engage one or multiple advisors across target advisory areas, on a structured and flexible duration basis based on company needs.
- Compensation Model: highly-leveraged and performance-based model, with single-point administration through H2; default guidelines on comp by company stage to be provided.
Participating Advisors are H2 Members residing in its Global Chapters, situated across the US (Silicon Valley and New York), UK (London), Germany (Berlin), Israel (Tel Aviv), Brazil (Sao Paulo), India, China (Beijing), Japan (Tokyo), and Singapore regions. Startups participating on our Advisor Platform are able to create and manage a custom "needs profile" listing out priority areas for input and guidance, to facilitate the strongest matches with the right advisors.
Our Advisor Platform features the following unique components for participating Advisors:
- Network Based Model: ongoing ability for advisee companies to gain support in other/complementary areas from broader set of qualified industry experts globally.
- Targeted & Flexible Engagements: ability to engage multiple startups across target advisory areas on a structured and flexible basis, based on Advisor areas of expertise.
- Compensation Model: based on accumulated program-level credits and global pooled equity fund, providing exposure to exits of all participating Startups.
Participating Startups are emerging to growth stage companies with at least initial funding secured and a product in market. Candidate companies will be referred into the platform via our program partners and H2 Members. Program-level credits for Advisors are based on contributions towards Advisory Engagements, Sounding Board Sessions, and Referrals.
Growth-related advisory areas currently supported by our Advisor Platform include the following:
- Product Strategy
- User Growth & Engagement
- Monetization & Revenue Growth
- Platforms & Channel Marketing
- Hiring & Team Development
- International Markets