H2 Insights is a global innovation program designed to drive the growth of next generation products and services in the digital domain.
Leveraging H2’s global member and partner network, the program (currently in beta) offers support for startups to accelerate growth and commercialization efforts across top technology markets globally. The H2 Insights program community consists of the following core groups:
- Startups: leading early to growth stage companies in top global entrepreneurial hubs.
- Advisors: industry leaders and domain experts from H2's global member network.
- Partners: top multinational companies, investors, accelerators, and growth services firms from H2's partner network.
H2 Insights offers participating startups access to the following services and resources:
- Advisor Platform: unique offering to match Startups and Advisors across major global markets, targeted expertise areas, and growth stages.
- Online Community Tools: program applications and features accessed via website and H2 Connect mobile application.
- H2O Global Summit: participation opportunities in H2's exclusive annual Global Innovation Leadership Summit, H2O, held in Silicon Valley.
Our Advisor Platform features the following unique components:
- Qualified Advisor Network: top execs and entrepreneurs from H2’s 300+ strong member network, residing in major tech markets and startups hubs across the US, Europe, Asia, and Latin America.
- Targeted Engagements: ability to engage multiple advisors across relevant areas of expertise and target advisory areas, on a structured, flexible and modular basis.
- Startup:Advisor Checkpoints: program-level checkpoints conducted by H2 to ensure mutual satisfaction against advisory engagement objectives.
Participating Advisors are H2 Members residing in its Global Chapters, situated across the US (Silicon Valley and New York), UK (London), Germany (Berlin), Israel (Tel Aviv), Brazil (Sao Paulo), India, China (Beijing), Japan (Tokyo), and Singapore regions. Startups participating on our Advisor Platform are able to create and manage a custom "needs profile" listing out priority areas for input and guidance, to facilitate the strongest matches with the right advisors.
Growth-related advisory areas currently supported by our Advisor Platform include the following:
- Product Strategy
- User Growth & Engagement
- Monetization & Revenue Growth
- Platforms & Channel Marketing
- Hiring & Team Development
- International Markets
Please visit our FAQ page for more information detailsing our Advisor Platform offering.
H2 Insights utilizes the concept of Global Tracks consisting of target sectors around which to develop program services, resources, and partnerships. Currently supported Global Tracks include:
Health & Fitness
Media & Entertainment
Organizations participating in the H2 Insights partner program include top multinationals, investors, accelerators and early-stage programs, and growth services firms from H2's global partner community. Insights partners may have extended access to specialized partner offerings and work with us on specific initiatives in support of program objectives.
Initial members of our global partner community include the following leading organizations and companies:
We are currently engaged with initial startups and partner organizations for the beta phase of our program launch. To learn more about Insights and related participation and partnership opportunities, please contact the H2 Insights team.