H2 is the premier leadership network for the technology industry, connecting a trusted global community of leaders to support startup ecosystems around the world. Founded in 2010 and headquartered in Silicon Valley with chapters globally in major technology markets worldwide, its mission is to advance education and leadership development in the fields of digital entrepreneurship and innovation.
H2’s operating model consists of three core facets designed to support its mission by creating valuable opportunities for knowledge exchange:
- Network: global community consisting of experienced entrepreneurs and executives from leading startups and top global companies.
- Programs: core organizational initiatives focused on driving industry connections, learning and support opportunities.
- Content: exclusive focus on technology domain and topics relevant to informing company and executive level playbooks.
H2 operates as a global nonprofit organization under section 501(c)(3) of the US Internal Revenue Code.
H2’s operating model is supported through its member Chapters, situated in major technology markets worldwide. Designed as a federation of communities with a common global backbone, H2 Chapters provide support for both local and global programs and organizational initiatives. Our Chapters are led by Global Chapter Chairs providing local leadership and organizational support, working closely with its headquarters team based in Silicon Valley.
Current global H2 Chapters include Berlin, China, India, London, New York, Sao Paulo, Silicon Valley, Singapore, Tel Aviv and Tokyo.
H2’s global membership consists of senior executives, entrepreneurs, and domain experts from leading startups and top global firms in major technology markets worldwide. Our member network reflects strong collective representation and experience from prominent private and public firms globally. Representative companies by category include:
- Leading Startups: 99 Taxis, iflix, Movile, Oyo Rooms, Postmates, RedMart, Udemy, Wego, Wibbitz
- Category Leaders: Airbnb, Dropbox, Freshdesk, Houzz, King.com, Movile, Pinterest, SoundCloud, Wooga
- Major Global Firms: Amazon, Google, eBay, Facebook, LinkedIn, Tencent, Twitter, Yahoo!