H2 is the premier leadership network for the technology industry, connecting a trusted global community of leaders to support startup ecosystems around the world. Founded in 2010 and headquartered in Silicon Valley with chapters globally in major technology markets worldwide, its mission is to advance education and leadership development in the fields of digital entrepreneurship and innovation.
Thanks for your interest in learning more about membership with H2. Please see below for an overview of our Member Benefits, Programs, Chapters and Membership Opportunities.
H2 offers its member community a range of valuable benefits across career stages and needs as follows:
- Learning: develop insights around industry leadership and company growth themes through open idea exchange
- Network: access trusted relationships with diverse set of industry leaders, domain experts and investors on a global basis
- Support: foster growth of emerging innovators and companies via mentoring, advising and investing opportunities
- Resources: utilize online resources and community tools to tap relevant connections within global member community
- Partners: connect with partner organizations for relevant company services, product offerings and/or introductions
H2’s global programs consist of industry initiatives focused on driving industry connections, learning, and support:
- Global Summit: annual senior-level event covering leading tech trends and industry insights from Silicon Valley and across the globe
- Chapter Forums: trusted discussions around innovative companies/sectors and industry leadership themes in a small group format setting
- Innovate: connects emerging startups in top global entrepreneurial hubs with advice, capital and connections across the H2 network
H2's membership consists of senior executives, entrepreneurs, and domain experts from leading startups and top global firms in major technology markets worldwide. Qualifying criteria for membership consideration is as follows:
- Founder/CEO: of top private startup with at least significant Series A investment - or -
- Regional MD: of leading global growth-stage MNC with PnL responsibility - or -
- CxO/VP: of major corporate with significant exec leadership experience in a business, product or innovation function - and -
- Experience: 8+ years (min) operating experience including 5+ years in leadership roles with increasing responsibility
In support of engagement with the next generation of global leaders in the technology industry, our Young Global Innovators initiative is designed for rising entrepreneurs and offers a range of extended benefits for leadership development opportunities through membership with H2. For more information, visit our Young Global Innovators page at h2.co/young-global-innovators.
Qualifying individuals interested in membership opportunities with one of our Chapters may submit a Member Inquiry for consideration. Current members may submit a Member Nomination for qualifying candidates. Membership in H2 is on an invitation-only basis.
Information submitted will be jointly evaluated by our Global and Chapter-level membership teams to identify leading candidates, factoring in growth and diversity objectives. Additional evaluation to discuss interest/fit for membership may include a 1:1 session with one of our Chapter Chairs.
Current H2 Chapters: Berlin, China, India, London, New York, Sao Paulo, Silicon Valley, Singapore, Tel Aviv and Tokyo