H2 is the premier leadership network for the technology industry, connecting a trusted global community of leaders to support startup ecosystems around the world. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in Silicon Valley with chapters globally in major technology markets worldwide, its mission is to advance education and leadership development in the fields of digital entrepreneurship and innovation.
Thanks for your interest in learning more about membership opportunities with H2. Please see below for an overview of our Chapters, Member Benefits, Programs and information covering membership opportunities.
H2’s operating model is supported through its member Chapters, situated in major technology markets worldwide. Designed as a federation of communities with a common global backbone, H2 Chapters provide support for both local and global programs and organizational initiatives. Our Chapters are led by Global Chapter Chairs providing local leadership and organizational support, working closely with its headquarters team based in Silicon Valley.
Current global H2 Chapters include Berlin, China, India, London, New York, Sao Paulo, Silicon Valley, Singapore, Tel Aviv and Tokyo.
H2 offers its member community a range of valuable benefits across career stages and needs as follows:
- Learning: develop insights around industry leadership and company growth themes through open idea exchange
- Network: access trusted relationships with diverse set of industry leaders, domain experts and investors on a global basis
- Support: foster growth of emerging innovators and companies via mentoring, advising and investing opportunities
- Resources: utilize online resources and community tools to tap relevant connections within global member community
- Partners: connect with partner organizations for relevant company services, product offerings and/or introductions
H2’s global programs consist of industry initiatives focused on driving industry connections, learning, and support:
- Global Summit: annual senior-level event covering leading tech trends and industry insights from Silicon Valley and across the globe
- Chapter Forums: trusted discussions around innovative companies/sectors and industry leadership themes in a small group format setting
- Innovate: startup program offering participating startups access to advice, capital and connections across H2 network
H2's membership consists of senior executives, entrepreneurs, and domain experts from leading startups and top global firms in major technology markets worldwide. Qualifying criteria for membership consideration is as follows:
- Founder/CEO: of top private startup with at least significant Series A investment - or -
- Regional MD: of leading global growth-stage MNC with PnL responsibility - or -
- CxO/VP: of major corporate with significant exec leadership experience in a business, product or innovation function - and -
- Experience: 8+ years (min) operating experience including 5+ years in leadership roles with increasing responsibility
Membership in H2 is on an invitation-only basis. Qualifying individuals interested in membership opportunities with one of our Chapters may submit a Member Inquiry for consideration at the following link:
- Member Inquiry: please complete for membership consideration
Information submitted will be jointly evaluated by our Global and Chapter-level membership teams to identify leading candidates, factoring in growth and diversity objectives. Additional evaluation to discuss interest/fit for membership may include a 1:1 session with one of our Chapter Chairs and/or Guest participation in an upcoming Chapter Forum.