In support of engagement with the next generation of global leaders in the technology industry, our Young Global Innovators initiative is designed for rising entrepreneurs and offers a range of extended benefits for leadership development opportunities through membership with H2.
Launched in 2020 with the support of Silicon Valley Bank and other leading organizations from H2's global partner network, the program involves a diverse global membership cohort of H2 members who are 35 and under. Young Global Innovators are nominated by members of the H2 community and join as members of H2's global Chapters on an annual basis.
Our Young Global Innovators cohorts consist of a diverse set of H2 members and member companies who share the following common attributes:
- Members: Founder/CEOs of leading post-Series A growth stage companies
- Companies: consumer and enterprise with representation from regional/global businesses
- Qualifying Age: incoming members are 35 and under at the time of joining
Extended membership benefits (in addition to general member benefits) for Young Global Innovators are as follows:
- Network: build relationships with cohort peers and other H2 members (senior operators) both locally and globally
- Learning: access proven leadership playbooks to inform company growth strategies, including regional and global expansion
- Resources: utilize online resources, community tools and partner offerings to support engagement with global H2 community
In addition, Young Global Innovators will be recognized at H2's annual Global Summit and participate in exclusive group activities during Summit Week.
Expectations for incoming Young Global Innovators include the following:
- Participation: participate in local Chapter Forums and Young Global Innovators sessions (quarterly) during first two years of membership
- Leadership: explore leadership opportunities with local Chapter or Global to get more involved with H2 in second year of membership